A list of journals that publishes digital research and writing about digital pedagogy. While we present these as references, we also want to encourage faculty and staff to submit their own work to these outlets. If you encounter additional ones, feel free to forward them to email@example.com.
- Digital Pedagogy in the Humanities, Modern Language Association
- The Journal of Interactive Technology & Pedagogy, Graduate Center CUNY
- Journal of Digital Humanities, Roy Rosenzweig Center for History and New Media
- Hybrid Pedagogy, Digital Pedagogy Lab
- Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric, Technology, and Pedagogy